Saturday, February 20, 2016

Woman sets World record - 14 Children From 14 Fathers

Woman Sets Record For Giving Birth To Her 14th Child By Her 14th Baby Daddy 

"I’m good at having babies, but I’m really awful when it comes to picking the fathers of my children,”


  

This Detroit native, nita Sullivan, gave birth to her 14th child, by her 14th baby father. According to the verification of world records (Guinness World Records ), Anita Sulivan has become the “first woman in recorded history to conceive children with more than thirteen different men.”


13children3-300x158 The thirteen older children

“I’m extremely proud to have broken a World Record,” Anita told reporters. “My mother always told me that I was lazy and worthless, and that I would never accomplish anything in my life. Now, I’ve shown everyone that she was wrong, and that I can even be the best in the world when I put my mind to something. In fact, I’ve just accomplished something that no one had done before!”

Courtesy:  infamoustribune

No comments:

Post a Comment