Sunday, March 20, 2016

Happy Passion (Palm) Sunday

...I will bless the Lord at all times


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a7/e0/21/a7e021872720741336ba0aa8a1c48cb8.jpg
Image:

 "I will praise you with all  my heart. l praise you, O Lord, with I will sing praise to Most  High" (Psalm 9: 1 - 2)




"The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” (Zephaniah 3:17)


 At that same time Jesus was filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit, and he said, “O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, thank you for hiding these things from those who think themselves wise and clever, and for revealing them to the childlike. Yes, Father, it pleased you to do it this way.
“My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”
(Luke 10:21 -22)


"O LORD, thou art my God, I will exalt thee, and give glory to thy name: for thou hast done wonderful things, thy designs of old faithful, amen. (Isaiah 25:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment